Compassionate And Assertive Family Law Guidance And Representation
While going through an emotional event such as divorce, child custody or support negotiations, it’s important to work with an attorney and team who you trust. At The Law Office of Martin Sir & Associates, we offer compassionate legal guidance and counsel. When we say “assertive” we mean that we assert your rights and go after the outcomes that align with your goals.
We Offer Many Areas Of Help
Family law is a broad practice of law. It can involve many factors. As a full-service family law firm, we are experienced and prepared to assist you with your divorce, alimony, child custody and child support matters. We also regularly help our clients with:
- Paternity: establishing who is the biological father
- Grandparents’ rights: these bonds are important to maintain after a divorce
- Enforcement/contempt: when one spouse is not fulfilling their duty after a divorce
- Adoption: we can help make your family whole
- Prenuptial agreements: these agreements clarify expectations
- Basic estate planning: simple wills, power of attorney and health care directives
- Parental relocation: life is not static, and careers and relationships can change
With decades of Tennessee family law experience, there is hardly an issue Martin Sir is not ready to undertake. Family law matters require skilled negotiation and keeping one’s eye on the prize. Our mission is to take the burden off of you so that you can focus on successfully moving forward.
Get Resolution To Your Family Law Matter
Family law issues can feel overwhelming. Working with a skilled attorney can make a difference in both the process and the outcome. Attorney Martin Sir and the team at Martin Sir & Associates are here to ensure that you get the dedicated service your matter requires. You deserve competent, proven legal representation and counsel. Find out how we can help. Call 615-813-4355, text 615-218-7131 or connect with us online.